Having discoloration around the buttocks can be unflattering, even more so when it’s a beautiful sunny day and you want to wear your favorite shorts. Although this can be annoying, Whitenicious created this Perfect cream that works effectively to fade away buttocks discoloration.This lightening cream will diminish the appearance of dark patches in or near your booty .
What Causes Buttock Darkening?
There are several reasons behind why someone may experience darkening of the buttock. Some of these reasons may include:
- Chafing – Chafing occurs when there is constant friction generally through skin to skin contact. Chafing can also be related to leg exercises, walking, or jogging. As time goes on, chafing causes the skin to become thin, itchy and discolored.
- Hormonal imbalance – Hormonal imbalance can also cause discoloration, usually among women who are in the process of lactation, pregnancy, menstruation, or among those with PCOS
- Medications – Specific medications such as oral hormonal contraceptives or certain chemotherapy medications can cause discoloration of the skin, which is primarily due to changes occurring with the body physically
- Sun exposure – Sun exposure is a common cause for skin discoloration of buttock. If you find yourself sunbathing or perhaps wearing a short dress or shorts, both your legs and buttock can easily get exposed to tanning.
- Acanthosis nigricans – Acanthosis nigricans is a skin pigmentation disorder that can lead to skin discoloration over various parts of the body such as armpits, elbows, neck, thighs, knees, a
HOW TO USE
Apply cream 3 times a day on hyper-pigmented area of your booty.
( to avoid skin lightening on hands, wear a glove)
Use for Atleast 30-90 days for perfect results.
We don't accept returns for a refund and will only offer store credit for unused and unopened returned items. We have to be notified within 24 hours of receipt of your purchase. After 24 hours of you receiving your items, we will not be able to offer you an exchange or store credit. You will also be charged 30% restocking fees plus shipping. Restocking fees and shipping is also applied to undeliverable products. To be eligible for an exchange or store credit , your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Non - returnable items Gift cards,health and personal care items
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of exchange or store credit.
If you are approved, then your store credit will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to you.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sale items (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com
Ship your item (s) to:
766 Hampshire Rd
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will give store credit to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
766 Hampshire Rd
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.