Whitenicious Dark Spot Remover is a moisturizing cream enriched from exquisite and powerful ingredients that fades dark spots (caused by acne, hyper pigmentation, sun spots,age spots,liver spotsetc). It contains vitamins C & E and provides a SPF of 15. This product will nourish and refine skin, lighten dark spots, and smooth pores. This product has been formulated for sensitive skin. Use three (3) times daily for faster results
Expect to see results within 7-30 days.Some people’s results come in later for old scars and spots, a 90 days routine is necessary to see a complete 360.
Store in cool.keep out of reach of children.
Works best when stored in a refrigerator.
INGREDIENTS: See box
- For external use only
- Discontinue use of excessive redness or irritation occurs.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product, keep out of eyes, rinse with clean water if any eye contact occurs
- Stop use and consult a Doctor if rashes occur
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- If swallowed, seek medical help or contact a poison control center immediately
How do to Use
Gently apply Whitenicious by Dencia Dark Spot Remover directly to the spots or Hyperpigmented area. Use 3 times Daily for best results. Use sunscreen SPF 50 and up for sun protection and to help prevent future discoloration.
This products are sold by weight not by volume.Some settling will occur during handling and shipping
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Product texture,fragrance and color may change or vary, don’t be alarmed.
30G / 1.0 OZ.
All Our products are made by a chemists in the USA.
- All products are made & shipped out Within 4 weeks. Once opened, can last & be used for up to 6 momths.lotions & creams once opened should be used within 6 months, soaps can be used for up to a year,shower gels should be used within 6 months. Unopened products have a 1yr shelf life depending on how and where it is stored.
- While we love that organic beauty products are made with pure ingredients from plants, flowers and foods, it also means that they’ll go bad more quickly than conventional products. Without chemical preservatives like parabens, shelf life of our products shortens because it has organic content. Kindly always use as advised.
We don't accept returns for a refund and will only offer store credit for unused and unopened returned items. We have to be notified within 24 hours of receipt of your purchase. After 24 hours of you receiving your items, we will not be able to offer you an exchange or store credit. You will also be charged 30% restocking fees plus shipping. Restocking fees and shipping is also applied to undeliverable products. To be eligible for an exchange or store credit , your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Non - returnable items Gift cards,health and personal care items
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of exchange or store credit.
If you are approved, then your store credit will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to you.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com. Sale items (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ship your item (s) to:
766 Hampshire Rd
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will give store credit to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
766 Hampshire Rd
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.